1. When Is The Best Time To Undertake My Business Or Company Relocation?
When deciding the best time, plan around your business hours in order to economize on the expense. You can either move over the weekend or during after hours for maximum optimization of your daily business operations, along with cost-cuttings and ease of moving.
2. What Does Your Company Do To Protect Fragile Machinery Or Inventory?
We make use of a range of protective gear, such as bubble wrap, moving blankets, as well as custom moving crates to make sure that your fragile items are kept safe and protected.
3. Do You Assemble and Disassemble Furniture?
Yes. Furniture assembly and installation is one of the services we provide, and we properly take care of all your furniture assembling/disassembling throughout the relocation. Our trained staff can also manage custom and complex furniture.
4. Do You Provide Storage Facility?
Commercial storage is provided for all types of office moves. Our commercial storage facilities are fully safe and secure, so you can rest assured that your belongings are in good hands.
5. How Many Trucks And Movers Do You Usually Use For A Single Move?
The answer to this will depend on the size of the move and the amount of furniture and equipment.
6. How Do You Ensure A Smooth Transition?
We at Orion Movers make use of high-quality tools and the expertise of trained and experienced staff to offer you a successful move. Our core focus is to make you feel comfortable and settled in your new office, which is why we take care of everything, A to Z. If you have some extra pointers or requests in mind, simply let us know and we will do whatever it takes to make your move pleasant.
7. Can You Help Us Dispose Of Junk That Comes Along With Office Relocation?
Yes. Junk removal and recycling is one of the services we offer where we ensure that everything you do not need is put away in a hassle-free manner. Things that cannot be recycled will be properly disposed of.
8. Do You Have An "Estimating" Procedure? What Is It?
We at Orion Movers do have an estimating procedure where we first send an experienced staff member to visit your space and determine your needs precisely. Next, we prepare a detailed proposal including what we plan to do, when we do it, and how much it will end up costing.
9. Can I Avail Last Minute Moving Services With Orion Movers?
Last-minute moves will entirely depend on our availability on the day you call. We try our best to arrange our moving team for your needs, but we cannot guarantee anything.
10. Is Orion Movers Licensed And Insured?
Yes, and we will be happy to provide you with evidence upon request.